Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FHBA 2011 Fall Leadership Conference
It's time to register for the Annual Fall Leadership Conference!
Don't miss out....this year's conference is set for October 20-22 at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay!
The Deadline is Quickly Approching!
Be sure to reserve your room by October 7th.
A special Group Rate of $135 is being offered until October 7th, 2011.
Or Call 888-421-1442
(Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time.
We look forward to seeing you!)
Wednesday, October 19
2 pm - 5 pm
FHBI Board of Directors
Thursday, October 20
9 am - 11 am
1 pm - 3 pm
OSHA Residential Fall Protection
CILB Approved Course Earns CEUs
Workplace Safety 1 Hour, General 1 Hour
Complimentary with Paid Registration
2 pm - 3 pm
3 pm - 5 pm
Appraisals: The Rules of Engagement
6 pm - 7 pm
Welcome Reception (Luau)
Business Casual/Casual Attire
(Oyster Catchers Outdoor Deck)
Followed by Dinner on Your Own
Friday, October 21
8 am - 10 am
10 am - 11:30 am
10:30 am - Noon
FHBA Political Action Committee Trustees
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Future Builders of America Board of Directors
Luncheon (Dutch Treat)
2 pm - 3 pm
Hall of Fame Board of Governors
2 pm - 3:30 pm
Local Presidents Council
Green Building Council/Remodelers Council (Joint Meeting)
2 pm - 4 pm
Executive Officers Council
4 pm - 5 pm
Saturday, October 22
9 am - 10 am
10 am - Noon
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Board of Directors Meeting
6 pm - 7 pm
7 pm - 10 pm
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive
Florida Home Builders Association
FACTS ABOUT THE FLORIDA HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
- Established in 1949, the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) represents the interests of Florida’s home building, remodeling and commercial construction industry.
- FHBA’s governmental affairs and legal action programs, along with its Political Action Committee, are designed to promote and protect homeownership opportunities throughout Florida.
- FHBA produces and sponsors the annual Southeast Building Conference (SEBC) – the largest regional building industry trade show and education conference in the South.
- FHBA provides continuing education for Florida licensed contractors to assure members stay on top of changing technologies and regulations, and to promote safe, high-quality housing for Floridians.
- FHBA promotes construction training through the Florida Construction Institute, the National Association of Home Builders’ Home Builders Institute, and partnerships with Florida’s regional workforce boards.
- FHBA keeps members abreast of important industry news through its weekly FHBAction News e-newsletter, produces a bi-monthly award-winning magazine, Florida HomeBuilder, and offers a variety of home building information to its members and the public on www.fhba.com.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary Florida Home Builders Insurance (www.fhbi.com), FHBA provides its members cost-effective coverage for general liability, commercial auto umbrella liability, builders’ risk, renovation and vacant property, contractors’ equipment, home warranty, project wraps, miscellaneous errors and omissions and bonds, and more.
- Each year, FHBA awards the construction industry’s most prestigious honors when it names the Builder, Associate, and Remodeler of the Year winners.
- FHBA’s Foundation and its Future Builders of America educational program helps teens understand and pursue rewarding careers in the home building industry and related trades. Additionally, the Foundation awards higher education scholarship to students pursuing a degree in the construction industry.
The Grand Hyatt is now accepting hotel reservations for our upcoming event. Through this website you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time and receive updated information about the event. We look forward to seeing you!
Click Here to Reserve Your Room: